M10X-DMR Rifle Cal.7.62×39
M10X-DMR Shipments are available to the Canadian Market only.
The M10X-DMR gets its designation “DMR “for (Designated Marksman Rifle) It comes with the Magpul Zhukov 5 Position Side-folding stock. The rifle is 100% designed and engineered in the United States. This unique rifle is like nothing you have ever seen or handled before and stands alone among other similar platform rifles. Its low felt recoil is unprecedented for any firearm of this type and caliber. The M10X™Rifle in 7.62×39 features a semi-automatic, rotating bolt, long-stroke gas piston-driven system. It has a full 18″ Picatinny top rail allowing you to quickly attach all kinds of optics and comes equipped with Magpul M-Lock rail slots that allow you to attach all sorts of accessories but that’s not all , it also includes 3 QD sling attachment points one on the rear trunnion and two on the foregrip. It features a 18.5″ Gas nitride Mil-Spec Barrel with a 5/8×24 Muzzle thread which allows you to exchange muzzle-breaks and suppressors with standards available in the Global market it also utilizes the universally available AK pattern magazines. Other features include a two-position adjustable gas valve (perfect for suppressed operations), ambidextrous charging handle, ambidextrous safety, and hinged lower receiver for ease of cleaning and maintenance. The Corrosion-resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions. A Mil-Spec Type III anodized coating protects the aluminum extruded outer components. (Optics not included)(Magazines will vary by shipment). This rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States
The M10X with Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock is made of high-quality components. The furniture includes the Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock.
Caliber 7.62×39 – Accepts all standard AK Mags regardless of brand or Country of origin.
- Material: OD Cerakoted parts, Ion nitride Stainless steel Lower/High Strength carbon steel Gas Nitride upper receiver parts/ Stainless Steel Gas System / Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized handguard.
- Caliber: 7.62×39 mm
- Picatinny Mil spec 1913 : 18″ (381mm)
- Barrel Length:18.6 (381mm) Twist rate: 1 – 9.45 (1:45mm)
- Muzzle Thread: 5/24 Right Hand
- Length:38” x 2” x 7.25”.(965mm x 50.8mm x 184mm) Extended 41” (1041mm) Collapsed 31” (787.4mm)
- Weight: 7.9lbs (3.6kg)
- Compatibility: Magazine available in 10/30 rd. Configuration. Sights/Optics Not included.
- 18.6″ DMR Barrel, featuring our advanced nitride and stress relief formula for increased durability, longevity and accuracy.
- Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock
- Patented MRL (magazine release lever) Kit for higher compatibility with AK type magazines. (Also available as an individual kit)
- 5 rd Magazine for Canadian Market/ 30 rd Magazine for the US Market.
- DMR free-flow gas tube design, for increased airflow and reduced harmonics.
- DMR Lightweight Gas Block.
- Mil-Spec Type III Corrosion resistant nitride process.
- Magpul M-LOK compatible accessory slots.
- DMR match grade safety selector switch.
- DMR match grade trigger system.
- RS-TK ambidextrous charging handle.
|Shipping Weight||12 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||45 × 11 × 5 in|