M10X-Z Burnt Bronze 7.62×39 Rifle
M+M, Inc. is introducing the M10X-Z™BB Cerkoted Rifle with Magpul Zhukov-S™ Stock . This firearm is 100% designed and engineered in the United States. (Mounted optics on rifle for photographic purposes only.)
USA Model Shown.
Limited quantity available.
Out of stock
The M10X-Z gets its designation “Z” due to the Magpul Zhukov 5 position adjustable side folding stock and baked on Burnt Bronze Cerakote coating. The rifle is 100% designed and engineered in the United States. This unique rifle is like nothing you have ever seen or handled before and stands alone among other similar platform rifles. Its low felt recoil is unprecedented for any firearm of this type and caliber. The M10X™Rifle in 7.62×39 features a semi-automatic, rotating bolt, long-stroke gas piston-driven system. It has a full 18″ Picatinny top rail allowing you to quickly attach all kinds of optics and comes equipped with Magpul M-Lock rail slots that allow you to attach all sorts of accessories but that’s not all , it also includes 3 QD sling attachment points one on the rear trunnion and two on the foregrip. It features a 16.5″ Gas nitride Mil-Spec Barrel with a 5/8×24 Muzzle thread which allows you to exchange muzzle-breaks and suppressors with standards available in the Global market it also utilizes the universally available AK pattern magazines. Other features include a two-position adjustable gas valve (perfect for suppressed operations), ambidextrous charging handle, ambidextrous safety, and hinged lower receiver for ease of cleaning and maintenance. The Corrosion-resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions. A Mil-Spec Type III anodized coating protects the aluminum extruded outer components. (Optics not included)(Magazines will vary by shipment). This rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States
The M10X with Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock is made of high-quality components. The furniture includes the Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock.
Caliber 7.62×39 – Accepts all standard AK Mags regardless of brand or Country of origin
- Material: BB Cerakoted parts, Ion nitrided Stainless steel Lower/High Strength carbon steel Gas Nitride upper receiver parts/ Stainless Steel Gas System / Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum with Mil-spec hard anodized finished handguard finished with a durable baked on Cerakote coat.
- Caliber: 7.62×39 mm
- Picatinny Rail Length: 18″ (457mm)
- Twist rate: 1 – 9.45 (1:45mm)
- Muzzle Thread: 5/24 Right Hand
- Length 36” (ext 38 ¾) Folded 29” (914.4mm x (ext 990.6mm) Folded 736.6mm
- Weight: 7.13 lbs. (3.5kg)
- Compatibility: Magazine available in 10/30 rd. Configuration. Sights/Optics Not included.
|Shipping Weight||7.4 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||45 × 11 × 5 in|
Standard, Standard (California)