Magpul Zhukov Stock – PLM
The Magpul Zhukov-S Stock is a no-compromise folding stock.
Made in U.S.A., the Magpul Zhukov™-S Stock is a no-compromise folding stock for the modern 7.62×39 platform. The new M+M, Inc. rear trunnion is designed and made in the U.S. to exclusively mount this stock to your M10X™ Elite. The Zhukov™-S Stock casts aside traditional stock shortcomings and offers a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular Cheek Risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction.
The Zhukov™-S increases the rigidity of the weapon, improving accuracy. The durable injection molded polymer Zhukov-S Stock redefines the human interface with the the M10X™ platform.
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid “fixed stock” lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear – Optional Sling Mount Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
-Length 8”.8-11”.4 (223.52 mm – 289.56 mm)
-Weight: 15 Oz (425g)
-Compatibility: Most stamped receiver AK’s
LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65″/position)
LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AKs or the Norinco Type 56S / MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang. Not compatible with traditional milled-receiver rifles.
**Specifications based on factory configuration
|Shipping Weight||1 lbs|