M+M Industries Bulgarian Steel Reinforced Polymer AK-47 Magazine (5 PACK)
M+M Industries Bulgarian manufactured Steel Reinforced Polymer AKM & AK47 Magazine
Five Pack (5-Units) M+M Industries Bulgarian Steel Reinforced Polymer AK47 / AKM Magazine
Saves 15% a unit.
The M+M Industries PLUS Magazine series aims to deliver reliable and durable AK47 magazines at a competitive price. The M+M PLUS polymer magazine is crafted in Bulgaria to M+M standards. Bulgaria is renowned in the AK world for the quality of craftsmanship of their AK47 and AKM products. Since the early 1950’s Bulgaria has been producing AK rifles and components. Many even consider the Bulgarian made AK products to be better than the original Soviet AK products.
30-Round capacity (ONLY SOLD WHERE LEGAL) It is our customers responsibility to understand their state, county, and city laws.
– Built to modern Russian specifications for use in the AK-15, compatible with most firearms using Milspec double stack AKM/AK-47 pattern magazines.
– Preferred magazine for use with the M+M Industries M10X series of firearms.
– New production made in Bulgaria, ISO certified manufacturer.
– Approved and used by Bulgarian and Russian armed forces.
– Empty weight 230g / 8.1oz
– Manufactured using a proprietary polymer blend capable of maintaining proper rigid, strength, and able to withstand exposure to common cleaners and solvents used for firearms.
– Can be stored fully loaded for extended periods of time without deformation.
– Polymer anti-tilt follower.
– Steel reinforced heat-treated feed lips for strength and durability.
– Heat treated metal front strap protects the magazine from internal scoring and wear from rounds feeding and increases reliability.
– Heat treated steel lugs machined to original Russian specifications guarantees proper fit and positive locking in most Russian pattern AKM/AK47 firearms.
-Reinforced bottom rails to increase drop resistance and longevity.
-Steel floor plate.
– Durable silicon carbide spring for guaranteed reliability in semi-automatic and fully automatic use.
-Tested and guaranteed to function in extreme temperatures from -58F – +122F (-50C – +50C)
– 1-Year limited warranty
– Other colors available with Cerakote finish
|Shipping Weight||4 lbs|