Returns are an expensive item for any company. M+M, Inc.® makes every effort to ensure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made (if you purchased a Magazine Release Kit see separate return policy below), please note the following policy:
- No Returns will be accepted after 15 days of the Invoice Date. In addition, Returns will not be accepted without an RMA (return authorization number) and a copy of the original invoice. Any package without an RMA number will be refused.
- Return Shipping Charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the wrong product was shipped in our error, a UPS call tag will be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the returned item(s) to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made. (I.e. credit card purchases may be credited to the card account.) Credit Card Refunds are subject to a (4%) Return Fee.
- If M+M, Inc.® deems a Return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised conditions, the refund will be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. Order Cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Fees charged by a Dealer who is transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. If an item is found to have been returned in any condition different from the condition in which it was originally shipped, it will be subject to a damaged/used merchandise fee equivalent to the damage or use the product has sustained.
- When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship your replacement order.
M+M, Inc.® never charges a restocking fee if the wrong item was shipped, or if the product as advertised didn’t fit the firearm for which it was intended. If M+M, Inc. deems a Return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised conditions, the refund will be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. Order Cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. If you have a question regarding the return policy and how it works, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Policy of M+M Inc.® for Magazine Release Kit
This product is for use on AK 47 rifles and their variants. AK rifles have been manufactured since the 1950’s in various models, configurations and by various manufacturers worldwide. No guarantee is either expressed or implied that the MRL Kit will work with every single AK rifle. If not satisfied, return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.