M+M Industries Bulgarian manufactured Steel AKM & AK47 Magazine
Five Pack (5-Units) M+M Industries Bulgarian Steel AK47 / AKM Magazine
Saves 10% a unit.
M+M Industries PLUS Magazine (Steel)
The M+M Industries PLUS Magazine series aims to deliver reliable and durable AK47 magazines at a competitive price. The M+M PLUS Steel magazine is crafted in Bulgaria to M+M standards. Bulgaria is renowned in the AK world for the quality of craftsmanship of their AK47 and AKM products. Since the early 1950’s Bulgaria has been producing AK rifles and components. Many even consider the Bulgarian made AK products to be better than the original Soviet AK products.
30-Round capacity (ONLY SOLD WHERE LEGAL) It is our customers responsibility to understand their state, county, and city laws.
– Built to original Russian specifications, for use with all Russian milspec double stack pattern AKM/AK-47 firearms.
– Preferred magazine for use with the M+M Industries M10X series of firearms.
– New production made in Bulgaria, ISO certified manufacturer.
– Approved and used by the Bulgarian and Russian armed forces.
– Empty weight 325g/ 11.5oz
– Manufactured using heat-treaded high-grade carbon steel. (GOST 1050-88)
– Polymer anti-tilt follower.
– Black phosphate polymer coated finish for improved corrosion resistance.
– Machined and welded feed lips.
– Steel floor plate.
– Durable silicon carbide spring for guaranteed reliability in semi-automatic and fully automatic use.
-Tested and guaranteed to function in extreme temperatures from -58F – +122F (-50C – +50C)
– 1-Year limited warranty
– Other colors available with Cerakote finish.
|Dimensions||2 × 4 × 6 in|